Friday, July 27

What's in your wallet? nothing really.

What's under your bed? a huge box of Beenie Babies.

What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? i think some old hats.

What's in your underware drawer? um my underwear.....

What's in the trunk of your car? Lord Voldemort. I kidnapped him.

What's in your desk or locker? in my desk there's all my scrapbooking stuff.

Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? No.

What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now? hmmm... nothing.

Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? Yes. But that's my secret.

What is your last thought before you fall asleep? I think of tomorrow.

How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? like 4 days.

If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? Well nothing very meaningful. But I wouldn't be happy.

Do you sleep with anything? Of course. My first stuffed animal bear that I got when I was three. It's verry old and and ripped.

What is your midnight snack weakness? Chocolate.

Have you ever you shop lifted? Nope.

Have you ever vandalized anything? Yes. My desk at school and i drew something on an ATM machine.

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? WHAT?

What do you wait until no one is looking to do? hahahah. Get my wedgie out in the front or back.

Have you told the truth in this survey? WALLAH. hahahah. yes. (:

3 comments:

rachel kalei. said...

AHH! I HATE thoes front wedgies! no fair. guys don't get theos. At least i don't think so...

rachel kalei. said...

Yeah. I'm glad you blogged. Cause secretly, I check you blog every day at exactly 12:54 PM. Every afternoon. Religiously. So keep it up.

MEENA! said...

me too. they hurt

and i will blog more i promise.