Saturday, April 14

THE BEST BROADWAY SHOW EVER.

WICKED. It was the best experience in my whole entire life. I had tears of joy and couldn't believe I was there. I just got back from it. I obviously gave a standing ovation and clapped my heart out for every song. There was also a lot of humor in it. I bought three souvenirs. I bought a shirt that said WICKED on it, a WICKED mug, and a WICKED key chain. I'm really happy with what i got. But I have to say there was the most hideous shirt that was purple and it said I (HEART) OZ. I couldn't imagine it being any better then I thought it would be. I got humongous goosebumps during "Defying Gravity." It is one of my FAVORITE songs in the play. It was my first time going to a Broadway play and I'm glad my first Broadway play was WICKED. I got two autographs from Dioni Michelle Collins(Madame Morrible) and Jenna Leigh Green(Nessa) on my Playbill and the program. They were amazing singer, actors, and dancers! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!The funniest part was when Glinda (Megan) farted during "Popular" and it wasn't supposed to happen. I was laughing so hard, my stomach ached! They kept laughing, but then they made it sound like it was supposed to be in the play so they wouldn't make themselves look dumb.(not that I would EVER call them dumb.) This month is a HUGE musical fest for us!

Tomorrow, April 15th, we're seeing this American Girl play at the Grove, a mall in Los Angeles, at the American girl Place in the theatre. My sister's friend, Brianna, she plays Samantha in the American Girl Place so we'll be seeing her. And, on April 29th we're seeing Rent!!! But... I heard and know that Rent is so so so amazing, but I bet WICKED is 100,000,000 times better because WICKED was phoneminal and I'm madly in love with it. And the fact that we're seeing another Broadway play and an American Girl play in the same month just makes me so excited and happy. I would see Wicked a million times more whenever I could get the chance.


WICKED WAS THE BEST PLAY ON THE PLANET EARTH!

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

ahhh how exciting!! welcome to the club of Ihaveseenwicked.

betto said...

Defying Gravity is my favorite song too! :-)