Friday, April 13

My Obsessin For WICKED!

I got hooked on Wicked in the weirdest way. About two summers ago I was at the YMCA and we went on some weird field trip to Borders. So people were looking around and stuff. I walked by the music section and one of the girls who was also at the field trip was listening to Wicked but I could care less. And then she stopped me and asked me to listen to this one song on the headphones, the song she told me to listen to was "Popular" which is in Wicked. I really like the song and I asked what the CD was. The next day i begged my mom to buy me the CD from Borders. So I bought it nad i nwas so excited and i found out more and more and more about it. And finally im seeing Wicked tomorrow! I can't wait! Thank you girl I barely know for making me fall inlove with Wicked.

1 comment:

rachel kalei. said...

AHH!! I LOVE WICKED!! HAVE FUN AT THE SHOW!