Sunday, April 29

RENT!!!!!



WOW. Rent was SO amazing. I can't compare Wicked and Rent!!! They're both the best. I was so happy to be there and couldn't believe I was right then and there seeing another Broadway show!!! I got a shirt that said RENT on it.(obviously) The actors were so good and everything was just so indescribable. It seemed so much more realistic because there really wasn't an orchestra it was just one pianist on stage and music. But, that's what I liked about it. At the intermission, I bought some cookies and water. I was walking back into the theatre and the doorman lady stopped me, grabbed my arm and said, "Excuse me honey, you can't eat your cookies in here." I was like, "Well, can I put it in my purse?" Then she gave me an ugly smirk and said as long as I don't eat it. She was so rude!!! At Wicked, we could eat treats inside but just not any soft drinks.

After the show we went to this one Italian restaurant called Maggino's. There food was really good. I had this giant meatball spaghetti. It was so yummmmmmy. When we walked out, we saw these three people eating outside of the restaurant and, I'm like, oh my God that looks exactly like Tom(Collins) and Mimi, which are the people in Rent. My mom was like," Dare me to go ask them?" So my mom went and asked and they said no, but the girl who looked like Mimi said she does acting. It was embarrassing but hilarious. I had such a good time seeing Rent!

'

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

Hooray! Was it at the Pantageous? (how do you spell it?)