Monday, August 27

THE BEST!!!








Okay so, yesterday Danya, Danielle B., My mazza, and me went to two different malls to go SCHOOL SHOPPING. no, it was three malls. First it was the Spectrum then Fashion Island, and then South Coast Plaza. I bought the beautifulist things that i REALLY needed. and my cash, my gift cards, change is GONE. I had like 230 dollars that i saved and some birthday money.




sweater= abercrombie
black dress= target
gray dress= abercrombie
hollister sweatshirt=hollister
purple skinny pants= old navy
skinny jeans=old navy
I bought a pair of converese that are so awesome but i couldn't find them on the internet. theyre brown slip ons ith all this beautiful patchwork on them. and the color are sooo pretty!
And I got this knit creame colored shirt from Hollister that I also couldn't find!!!! ):




No comments: