Thursday, August 23

Newport Harbor?

Newport Harbor is so embarrassing!!! I cannot believe they are not embarrassed. All of them have naturally blonde hair and dye it BLEACH BLEACH blonde and it is disgusting. They're so fake and they all talk with lisps like thissssssssss. Ugh. I know they replaced it for Laguna Beach but, they should have NEVER made this show. It is probably 0987650987654 times worse then Laguna Beach. People do not act like this. They don't. And I'm watching it right now.

Here's a line that was just said:

"So, like do you think you're gonna hook up with himm?

"Welllll, I really don't knowww.

-----------------------
"Well your coming to my Pink Party but we can't like be alone."


WHAT THE HECK?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

noway no way no way! i was just going to blog about that since i saw that episode last night... bizarre and unnessacary

MEENA! said...

thats weird