Wednesday, August 22

school!!!

School is almost here and I'm sooo excited! This year for science camp, it's in October not April. So I already know who my teacher is because my friend, Catie, goes to Summer TLC and she was begging Steve, the boss, to show her the list on the computer of the students teachers. She wasn't really allowed to tell anyone, according to Steve(I HATE STEVE!)but she told me. So, guess who my teacher is? MRS. MAGUIRE!!! yay! I reallllly wanted her, and she's like the nicest teacher. And two of my best friends are also in my class including Catie. Thank God I didn't get Fabrick, people tell she's a devil. And on the last day of school, people said they wanted to bomb her!!! That's pretty harsh, I mean come on, she's like in her late sixties. Anyways, I'm so happy! 6th grade is going to be so FUN!

4 comments:

danya genevieve said...

SCHOOLISH

Heather Leith said...

awww, 6th grade...

yasmeen, EMBRACE IT. WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART. You are going to get to junior high and missssss the carefree days of melinda heights...but you can never go back.

so embrace embrace embrace.

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! SAVOR IT!

MEENA! said...

okay I will. but i don't want to go to junior high!!! ):